What's new

looking for partner

betterdays27932

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
live in Edenton. lookin for someone to metal detect with. im 55 and just a little disabled. done detecting off an on for yrs and just wanted to try it again with a partner
 
live in Edenton. lookin for someone to metal detect with. im 55 and just a little disabled. done detecting off an on for yrs and just wanted to try it again with a partner

I live in Elizabeth City and have my first detector on it's way.

I'm not quite disabled but a motorcycle accident did leave me a little busted up so I don't think I'll be able to spend hours out detecting but looking to get out to the beaches and local areas and do some digging.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom