looking for people in ontario NY/wayne county to metal detect with

Hi, we got ya Dave! Thanks for "cointacting" me! ;D

I'll give you a call this week, I think together we have great possibilities!

I am new to the hobbie and looking for people to hunt with around Macedon NY. I just got a used Whites MXT.

I'm ready to hunt. Lets get together and swap info.

Hello, Ide like to meet others detecting in my area Have a garrett 2500 still learning would enjoy a little help I live in Marion Thanks Beth

Palmyra NY

Hello, Ide like to meet others detecting in my area Have a garrett 2500 still learning would enjoy a little help I live in Marion Thanks Beth

Hi Beth, I'm in Palmyra, and very much a noob to this!

Hay all I'm in Newark and I am new to this and could use some help finding a good spot to hunt.

Oswego here

Hello All,
My first post and I'm located outside Port Gibson. I have an entry level detector Fisher F2 as I want to work my way up as I go. Looking for a club or group of folks that has a clue and can help me learn. Just want to get outdoors and unearth the past. Very much interested in past history. I don't really know how to use the detector as I don't want to read the instructions. Typical Guy! I at least found my corner pin on my property this past year. Work at home and can take off when ever I fell like it. Can travel to other states etc. Looking for a different chapter to my life. I see a couple of post of those near by me but really not to many posts. This is a bad time of year to be talking about metal detecting in our area. But, guess it doesn't hurt to start early. Any thoughts are welcome.

I lived in the hills of south Bristol for about 20 years as a child/young man. However, I live in Henrietta now, still anyone ever wants to go out I will bring my gear.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back