What's new

Looking for someone in the bay area

408_Dirt_Fisher

Full Member
Joined
May 14, 2013
Messages
139
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
San Jose, CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro & Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi All-

I am from San Jose and about 6 weeks into owning my X-terra 305. Looking for people in the bay area to hook up and go MD with.

If anyone is interested, send me a note.

Take care,
Ben
 
I'm about an hour south of San Jose, if you care to drive down this way.

There's a club in San Jose that meets 1x p/month. Be sure to drop in as a visitor there, and there's some friendly folk there. Some are timid sand-box hunters (just goof off casually), while others are hardcore (deep research, older coins, etc...). But after a meeting or two observing the finds in the show & tell, you begin to see the caliber of hunters :)

http://waipahuhaole1.tripod.com/treasurehunters.html
 
Hey Tom,

We're abouts are you located, outside of Gilroy?

Ben
 
Ben, I'm in Salinas, an hour south of San Jose.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom