What's new

Looking for someone to dig with

CHADTN

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mt. Juliet, Tn
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I live in Mt. Juliet, Tn and looking for some folks to dig with. Give me a shout if interested.
 
Upvote 0
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
 
What do ya like to look for
 
Y'all find a Field or Woods up that way & ill join y'all one day.
 
I'm in Memphis. I'd be game to hunt with you if a decent site can be found to hunt. I'm in search of my first civil war bullet. :)
 
I'm in Memphis. I'd be game to hunt with you if a decent site can be found to hunt. I'm in search of my first civil war bullet. :)

Good luck with yr ' Memorable 1st Civil War Bullet.'

Try to get out as much as u can ( I know it's tuff in the Summer) & I think by the end of the Year , you will have 1 or more.
Maybe even some buttons or a Plate. You never Know.
Best Wishes
 
Welcome to T-net. ............:thumbsup:......
 
I still would like to hunt with you , maybe we can locate a Possible Site???
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom