What's new

Looking for someone to MD with in the MS Gulf Coast area

bonepicker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
3,105
Golden Thread
2
Location
MS, Lynchberg
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Im from Ocean Springs MS, and have been MDing for over a year now.
My buddy that got started with me has 5 kids, and is too busy to go anymore.
I enjoy the buddy system for security, and motivation.
Im interested in going on weekends, and possibly after work in the evening.
Im a 36 year old male. Have detector, truck, boat. Will travel and split fuel expenses.
Always looking for new ideas and sites to hunt.
One of the toughest obstacles is finding new places and getting permission.
I have a Whites Spectra V3i, i would like to do some comparisons with other detectors.
Id like to hunt some of your hunted out spots, and let you hunt my hunted out spots, and see what was left behind.
 
Im from Ocean Springs MS, and have been MDing for over a year now.
My buddy that got started with me has 5 kids, and is too busy to go anymore.
I enjoy the buddy system for security, and motivation.
Im interested in going on weekends, and possibly after work in the evening.
Im a 36 year old male. Have detector, truck, boat. Will travel and split fuel expenses.
Always looking for new ideas and sites to hunt.
One of the toughest obstacles is finding new places and getting permission.
I have a Whites Spectra V3i, i would like to do some comparisons with other detectors.
Id like to hunt some of your hunted out spots, and let you hunt my hunted out spots, and see what was left behind.

Send me a pm
 
Bonepicker or any one interested in some places in Biloxi Area give me a call. The other two that I met on this site have found with me a silver coin and the other guy (digging depper ) found a 1898 "V" nickel.
I seem to be like a good luck charm for other MD'rs (228)215-3282 hard line
 
Anyone still here? Looking to find some new people and new places to detect in the area.
 
Anyone still here? Looking to find some new people and new places to detect in the area.
Howdy btripp6, I know I missed your response by almost a year but thought I'd respond anyway in case others like me are reading some of these older threads.

We have a group with a Facebook Site that covers South Mississippi and is a great place to connect with locals and see what others are doing in the state. We do have active members on the coast and though I am a lil further North in the Free State of Jones, myself and others from up here do come down to the coast to hunt also.

The group is Southern Mississippi Relic Team,

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom