What's new

looking for south dakota members

Mad_Macz

Greenie
Joined
Feb 20, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
looking to hook up with locals in south dakota, drop me a line
 
Mad_Macz said:
looking to hook up with locals in south dakota, drop me a line

I am in White River and love to Treasure Hunt :thumbsup:
 
I do ALOT of treasure hunting. I live in the sioux falls area right now. what do you normaly go after? i recently got a two box and looking for some deep stuff of late.
 
I mainly coin shoot but if I come across a relic I will take it too.
I use a Minelab Explorer SE that is killer on deep silver also use a Fisher F2
There is not to much history or population in my area but I work hard at it and have done pretty good.

Cliff in south central SD
 
i live in sioux falls east side.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom