Looking for Treasure Hunter in Kansas to help with project

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
I am looking for a Treasure Hunter in Eastern Kansas to assist with a Treasure Hunting project I am working on. I am in South Carolina and have research on a Cache in that area that is worth the effort. I will be making trips to Kansas to work the project but need a contact/hunter that's more local.
Shoot me an email.
xXx
David

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
RJW here, 20+ years experience

hwood333

Jun 30, 2010
xXx said:
I am looking for a Treasure Hunter in Eastern Kansas to assist with a Treasure Hunting project I am working on. I am in South Carolina and have research on a Cache in that area that is worth the effort. I will be making trips to Kansas to work the project but need a contact/hunter that's more local.
Shoot me an email.
xXx
David

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh good lord, really?! :BangHead: You are posting in a 5 year old thread expecting a response?

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shoot me an email.
xXx
David

Im dumb this is 5 years old duh

boblemon

May 14, 2015
Kansas city Kansas
Detector(s) used
All Garretts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kansas city Kansas here. My 50 th year this year. and my first day on this site > Hi to everyone !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread