Looking for Treasure Hunter in Kansas to help with project

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
I am looking for a Treasure Hunter in Eastern Kansas to assist with a Treasure Hunting project I am working on. I am in South Carolina and have research on a Cache in that area that is worth the effort. I will be making trips to Kansas to work the project but need a contact/hunter that's more local.
Shoot me an email.
xXx
David

RJW here, 20+ years experience

xXx said:
I am looking for a Treasure Hunter in Eastern Kansas to assist with a Treasure Hunting project I am working on. I am in South Carolina and have research on a Cache in that area that is worth the effort. I will be making trips to Kansas to work the project but need a contact/hunter that's more local.
Shoot me an email.
xXx
David

Oh good lord, really?! :BangHead: You are posting in a 5 year old thread expecting a response?

Shoot me an email.
xXx
David

Im dumb this is 5 years old duh

Kansas city Kansas here. My 50 th year this year. and my first day on this site > Hi to everyone !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back