kamogawa Jr. Member Joined May 29, 2011 Messages 20 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 May 30, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Hi everybody! I am looking for used Fisher F70 or Teknetics Omega or G2. Please let me know if you know of one that is available. Thanks!! Brian
Hi everybody! I am looking for used Fisher F70 or Teknetics Omega or G2. Please let me know if you know of one that is available. Thanks!! Brian
Palmetto Sr. Member Joined Mar 21, 2009 Messages 324 Reaction score 548 Golden Thread 2 Location UpCountry, SC 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used XP Deus,Teknetics T2, Fisher Goldbug, Whites 5900/ di Pro sl Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 30, 2011 #2 Greg Toney, (SCDIGGER) is selling his F70. He is a member of this forum so you can PM him. I will text him and tell him to go tothis thread. Palmetto
Greg Toney, (SCDIGGER) is selling his F70. He is a member of this forum so you can PM him. I will text him and tell him to go tothis thread. Palmetto