Looking good after 150 yrs...a few more CW finds.

Jpro

Jun 23, 2013
Nashville, Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 7
Now that is a good looking pic bud

LOL, what an understatement. I never get bored of looking at such things. Nice CW finds! :thumbsup:

Awesome, I cant wait to get down south and dig my first CW relics.

Those are beautiful. I could never say they are " just " anything, except maybe " just "perfect.

Nice, the first CW find for me was a Confederate round ball. I remember the thrill like it was yesterday... Keep swingin" :occasion14:

Although just a button and and a few bullets thought I'd post as they look incredibly good for being in the ground 150yrs...plus if you are like me I love looking at photos of relics. LOL
PS: dug these Sunday

I am sorry. I love your finds but the whole civil war thing is not as interesting to me as to others on this forum. Not discounting your find. Just not what I hunt for or want. Some of us are relic finders, some coin hunters, and some for jewelry. Me jewelry. Nice digs though.

I am sorry. I love your finds but the whole civil war thing is not as interesting to me as to others on this forum. Not discounting your find. Just not what I hunt for or want. Some of us are relic finders, some coin hunters, and some for jewelry. Me jewelry. Nice digs though.

Mike,
That's why this hobby is really cool. Many different preferences concerning what we look for.
Coins, gold, jewelry, relics , land, water hunting etc...
For me , living in the south, it just came natural. Meaning the search for civil war relics.
It's why I usually title my finds "CW " to give those whose interests that are different than mine
a clue as to click on the thread or pass on it.
Since I've been on the forum , I've developed a better appreciation for other members finds( coins/ jewelry) and even
Click On threads that I probably wouldn't have in the past.
Always neat to see a really old coin or silver/gold anything recovered by a Tnet member.
Thanks for looking and HH
Jpro

Although just a button and and a few bullets thought I'd post as they look incredibly good for being in the ground 150yrs...plus if you are like me I love looking at photos of relics. LOL
PS: dug these Sunday

nice digs!, your right that button and bullets are in GREAT shape!

all I want for Christmas is a three ringer, just one please santa??

Clean looking Eagle I. Nice 3 ringers too!

JPro, nice Eagle I and dropped 3ringers. I assume that they are Battle of Nashville finds? I love looking at dug CW relics myself. And digging them. I spent a lot of years digging Battle of Franklin relics, though I live 2,000 miles from Franklin. I had something like 7 ancestors in that battle and have spent a lifetime researching it. Are you going to the CW show in December?

JPro, nice Eagle I and dropped 3ringers. I assume that they are Battle of Nashville finds? I love looking at dug CW relics myself. And digging them. I spent a lot of years digging Battle of Franklin relics, though I live 2,000 miles from Franklin. I had something like 7 ancestors in that battle and have spent a lifetime researching it. Are you going to the CW show in December?

Yes, they are Battle of a Nashville finds.
I'll be there for sure. Best show when it comes to relics.
Let me know if you'll be there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back