What's new

Looking md ing partner

detroitdigger

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2012
Messages
1,615
Reaction score
339
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett gtax 1000,Garrett ace 250, Technetics delta
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone interested in teaming up in south east Michigan (Detroit area) let me know. Thanks, Eric
 
sure give me a call anytime, I live in Belleville, MI.
pm me
I just got a new 5x8 coil for my at pro and can't wait to use it
come on spring
 
sure give me a call anytime, I live in Belleville, MI.
pm me
I just got a new 5x8 coil for my at pro and can't wait to use it
come on spring

You'll love this coil redly846, I used it for the last two months of the season and went to some "secret" spots that I've hit before with the larger, stock coil. Though it does not go as deep I was surprised at some of the nice finds, including two buffalos, a couple of buckles, and some other coins and decretive items. Good luck on the east side you two come better weather!
 
Yeah CABIN FEVER has set in.!!!!.OH NO that's it isn't it, the first sign of detectorist addiction.
:icon_thumleft:
Happy hunting this spring everyone
 
Anyone interested in teaming up in south east Michigan (Detroit area) let me know. Thanks, Eric

Shoot me a pm, I live in Lincoln Park. As soon as the ground thaws I'll be ready to go.
 
I'm just north of Detroit. And just ordered a compare . maybe once I figure out how it shoots
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom