What's new

Looking to Buy a 1969 Charger

The Rebel

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
6,840
Golden Thread
1
Location
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys. I'm looking to buy a 69 Charger 383-4 or 69 RT 440. Any tips from any classic car owners things I need to consider or if you know some one is selling.


Thanks in advance,
Roger
 
Memories. Boy that was a fun car. Copper colored with a white vinyl top 440 magnum and 727 torque-flight. Now I'm sad, gonna need a few minutes alone boy's.
 
At least you had one. All I had was an 80 Ford Fairmont, straight 6. I did install a killer sound system though from Radio Shack with 6x9 Jensen Triax Speakers

Capture.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom