What's new

LOOKING TO BUY A BEACH AND WATER DETECTOR

nickflores31

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
48
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
I would love some opinions on good beach and water metal detectors for salt and fresh water i would like to spend no more then 1200 any info would be greatly appreciated.HH
 
Upvote 0
You can get a minelab excaliber for close to that. Tesoro Landshark is also within your price range I think.
 
You'll need a multifrequency for both salt and fresh water like a CZ-21 ($1,200.00) or Excalibur ($1,500.00). You can also get a Pulse Induction (Tesoro Sand Shark) for saltwater, and a VLF (Tesoro Tiger Shark) for fresh for about $1,200.00 for both.
 
I have an infinium ls. Love it.
 
Excalibur and if your are lucky it will pay for itself. I have had the 1000 now the II and cant say enough about the Excalibur. Good hunting.
 
I vote for the Xcal2 too in that price range.
 
CZ21...cheaper, dependable and really close to the Excal in performance.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom