Looking to go back to the Ladronnes anyone interested in going with me?

1stTimeProspector

Tenderfoot
Aug 5, 2011
Belen, NM
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there everyoneI am thinking of going back to Ladrone Mountain probably somtime this week if anyone is interested in going since the wheather isn't to hot anymore. On my last visit there about 2months ago I found 2 more deep pits approx. measuring 6ft deep by 4ft wide and 6-7ft in length close to one of the old stone houses I came across. I honestly think that there is still more buried treasure and lots of coins to be found out there it is just a matter of where? If interested in going down there please shoot me a pm and lets plan on going down there together and see what we can find together!
I have also been going to down to Magdalena to the mines exploring and looking at all the minerals lying all over the place. I have pics of my adventures in magdalena(I will post them here soon probably later today). I would like somone to go down there with me who knows geology and minerals as I have found many, many mineral specimens that most I do not know exactly what they are. If anyone would like to head down there with me just drop me a pm and I will get back to you asap.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions