What's new

Looks familiar.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
I swear I have seen this artifact on something. Any guesses?
 

Attachments

  • 051.webp
    051.webp
    43.7 KB · Views: 331
  • 052.webp
    052.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 330
  • 053.webp
    053.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 314
  • 054.webp
    054.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 312
  • 055.webp
    055.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 311
Looks like some kind of small lever.Maybe like for flicking the headlights on in an old car or similar?
 
Upvote 0
Yes I've got a guess! ;D But that's all it is on your item but may help a little as it looks like it could be some kind of tool piece to me maybe dental,or surgical :icon_scratch: But I'll show you what it remined me of when I saw it.And that is this navigational tool I found at a late 1700's site.Maybe it will help with some ideas for yours.It sure does look like something I've seen before but can't put my finger on it :icon_scratch:
Take Care! :hello:
British Army Navigation Tools During Revoluntionary War
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1007.webp
    DSCN1007.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 233
  • DSCN1008.webp
    DSCN1008.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 238
  • DSCN1009.webp
    DSCN1009.webp
    55 KB · Views: 253
  • 541634394_54BRN-X2-4[1].webp
    541634394_54BRN-X2-4[1].webp
    84.3 KB · Views: 232
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom