What's new

Looks like a chess piece.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Found this at the beech. It is light. I actually found 3 pieces of magnet, so I can now say that it sticks to a magnet. ;D Both ends have breen broken off. Any ideas? This one seem like a doozy. :-\
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1982.webp
    IMG_1982.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 419
  • IMG_1983.webp
    IMG_1983.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_1984.webp
    IMG_1984.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 425
  • IMG_1986.webp
    IMG_1986.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_1985.webp
    IMG_1985.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 413
  • IMG_1988.webp
    IMG_1988.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 403
Yes, it does look like a chess piece, and favors the bishop. Breezie
 
Upvote 0
I can't imagine it as a chess piece - more like a drawer pull.

Mike
 
Upvote 0
cobrasvo90 said:
Might be a door knocker thingy. Great find! :icon_thumleft:
I agree - or a door knocker ;D
Mike
 
Upvote 0
Maybe the section off a lamp shade??
 
Upvote 0
Bottle opener
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom