What's new

Looks like coin. Not sure

JoeDiggy

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2018
Messages
20
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kings head and crown coin? Not sure

It has nothing on back. I'm not sure what it is. Any info is greatly appreciated. The head is raised a good amount. Unlike anything I've seen. Thanks. It read 30-45 on whites next pro.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1114.webp
    IMG_1114.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_1115.webp
    IMG_1115.webp
    816.5 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1116.webp
    IMG_1116.webp
    787.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Game piece to what?
 
Upvote 0
I don't know...
It was just a guess to give you a direction to maybe look.
Looks like a cool piece though.
 
Upvote 0
That is a good guess. I haven't been able to find anything. Hopefully someone will. Thanks again
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom