What's new

Looks like it's our turn.....

jharhed

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
827
Reaction score
140
Golden Thread
0
Location
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope this storm doesn't blow up before it hits the coast.
 
It’ll only be a category one Edwins of 80 mph. Where I’m at we’ll be fine. New Orleans not so much if those “ brand new generators”
keep breaking.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Prepare for the worst, pray for the best.
 
It’ll only be a category one Edwins of 80 mph. Where I’m at we’ll be fine. New Orleans not so much if those “ brand new generators”
keep breaking.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I grew up over there, close to Abita lumber, miss the North shore.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom