jimmy uk Sr. Member Joined Nov 3, 2010 Messages 416 Reaction score 183 Golden Thread 1 Location Essex 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP DEUS! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 8, 2011 #1 found this today on ploughed fields. im pretty sure its from the romans or saxon time line. any one got any ideas please help me Attachments 003.webp 40.9 KB · Views: 220 004.webp 49.6 KB · Views: 202 005.webp 39.1 KB · Views: 189
found this today on ploughed fields. im pretty sure its from the romans or saxon time line. any one got any ideas please help me
jimmy uk Sr. Member Joined Nov 3, 2010 Messages 416 Reaction score 183 Golden Thread 1 Location Essex 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP DEUS! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 8, 2011 Thread Owner #2 maybe a roman disc brooch ?? Upvote 0
mamabear Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,075 Reaction score 869 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Missouri Detector(s) used garage sale oldie Primary Interest: Other Sep 8, 2011 #3 am waiting to see what our experts say. hope it's good Upvote 0
Silver Searcher Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2006 Messages 10,425 Reaction score 2,724 Golden Thread 1 Location UK 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 8, 2011 #4 jimmy uk said: maybe a roman disc brooch ?? Click to expand... Jimmy I think, looking at the back that it could be a Seal of some sorts, but I'm also not ruling out a Brooch. Is that a Bird on the front it needs cleaning mate. Think I will go with Disc Brooch on this one....nice find SS Upvote 0
jimmy uk said: maybe a roman disc brooch ?? Click to expand... Jimmy I think, looking at the back that it could be a Seal of some sorts, but I'm also not ruling out a Brooch. Is that a Bird on the front it needs cleaning mate. Think I will go with Disc Brooch on this one....nice find SS
jimmy uk Sr. Member Joined Nov 3, 2010 Messages 416 Reaction score 183 Golden Thread 1 Location Essex 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP DEUS! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 8, 2011 Thread Owner #5 Thanks mate I will give it a clean 2mora n post another photo =) Upvote 0