What's new

Looks really good

MackDog

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
1,419
Reaction score
2,750
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Photo on 3-13-16 at 1.00 PM.webpPhoto on 3-13-16 at 1.00 PM #2.webpPhoto on 3-13-16 at 1.01 PM.webpPhoto on 3-13-16 at 1.01 PM #2.webp

When it came out of the ground it looked so sweet. Boca China is what it says inside. Oh well had my heart going for a minute
 
Upvote 16
I'd have a heart attack too! Oh well, the next one will be the real deal.
 
Yes, I can see why it had you going for a while. It's a good looking ring for sure............nice find!
 
Certainly is a good looker.
 
A very nice find, would have had to call 911! :occasion14:
 
Wow, I'd have stepped back if I saw that in the hole. :occasion14: Sorry it's not real.
 
great practice for the real thing! still a good find to me. beats nails and pull tabs any day.
 
Woulda had my heart racing as well
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom