What's new

Ooof, Tough Day at the Lake!

oldmxrat

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
10,938
Reaction score
47,768
Golden Thread
1
Location
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess ya can't always find the good stuff, today I was reminded of that!

IMG_1806.webp


When this was the 'find of the day', you know it was a rough day. :laughing7:
IMG_1805.webp


Oh well. Gonna meet up with my buddy Miguel on Sunday to check out his new spot. Looking forward to...something, anything! :dontknow:
 
Upvote 19
Persistence is where it’ll pay off! Good finds. Too hot 🥵 here n TN for detecting right now. Hopefully we’ll get a cool day soon
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6378.webp
    IMG_6378.webp
    14.4 KB · Views: 24
I guess ya can't always find the good stuff, today I was reminded of that!

View attachment 2260023

When this was the 'find of the day', you know it was a rough day. :laughing7:
View attachment 2260024

Oh well. Gonna meet up with my buddy Miguel on Sunday to check out his new spot. Looking forward to...something, anything! :dontknow:
Those are still some great recoveries Congratulations..
Best of luck on Sunday
 
At least you got out. I haven't had enough free time in daylight hours to go hunting in quite a while.
 
The unknown factor ... that's what keeps us all coming back - you never know what you'll find till you show up !
 
I've had worse hunts......gold luck on Sunday! :icon_thumright:
 
I guess ya can't always find the good stuff, today I was reminded of that!

View attachment 2260023

When this was the 'find of the day', you know it was a rough day. :laughing7:
View attachment 2260024

Oh well. Gonna meet up with my buddy Miguel on Sunday to check out his new spot. Looking forward to...something, anything! :dontknow:
Jewelry is always nice! Congratulations
 
Persistence is where it’ll pay off! Good finds. Too hot 🥵 here n TN for detecting right now. Hopefully we’ll get a cool day soon
Same heat problem here in NC. Probably won't get out much till fall now. I'm happy for anybody who gets to hunt. If you are out there you are either finding the good stuff or eliminating the places where the good stuff isn't.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom