What's new

Loomis Id found and short rolls and a gold ring......Update

acute collector

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
wisconsin
Greetings!

I know that it has been a while since I last rapped at ya, but today was an unusual day.

I was picking up my 2 boxes at a WtF today when I looked at the ground and found an ID from an Armed Guard! I looked at it and said hey I know this lady!

so I shoved it in my pocket.......

I opened the box and noticed that the 3 Rolls are short! after I opened the SKUNK box. I went to another bank to dump. they confirmed the shortness of the box at 498.50. So I grumble and grumble and make other conversation to the nice teller that accepted my halves.

I go back to the WtF and get the other box and sure enough a few rolls are short!!

I had enough of this S**T. I hop on my moped, drive my Butt down the street to the Loomis area Branch and ask to see the customer service pll.

They gladly hear my problem and exchange the box. For one that isn't open.same date.
I also chat to the guys there. They said that the pll on the line making the boxes are just ppl and they don't get too much special training. The rolls are made by a BIG hopper where the bags are dumped into and the rolls are Hand loaded into the boxes.

well that is some inspector that is stamped on the back of the box........I burned the boxes

Oh, the ID w/Id codes for the day. They thanked me for. They knew who it was. (duh)

All of the CWI 64 boxes are JUNK. They are marked up and once in a great while you will get a NIFC.

I got a 2005p today,thats it.

-----------------------------------------------------------Halb Zwolf------------------------------------------------
When is the Silver price manipulation going to be over? any insight?
Locally Dealers are selling Silver EAGLES for $20.00-25.00. I got mine for free at Numismatic news!! the last 3 years. you have to get a subscription though but hell it pays for itself!!!

----------------------------------------------------later this Afternoon---------------------------------

Dumping the waste of the day, I go to a WF on the other side of town. The guy comes back and says that there is $500.01 and a ring.

I look at the ring and it says 14k on the inside and it is the right stuff.

I thank the guy and smile all the rest of the day.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Loomis Id found and short rolls

I just got a CWI box today that had $1.25 extra in it... guess I must be getting your left overs, and a quarter for good measure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom