What's new

lorraine cleaning silver

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
you seem to be the master at cleaning silver .whats the secret?i have everything but a ultrasonic cleaner..i do electrolysis.a dremmel all kinds of silver polish.or does it take a ton of time? thanx
 
Upvote 0
my late mother told me tooth paste for silver and cigarette ashes for brass used them both and boy what a shine
 
Thanks Lorraine, the baking soda was something I did'nt know. Many times I felt that I had ruined a piece with Tarn-x, now i know how to fix it! Thanks again. Detectahead
 
detectahead said:
Thanks Lorraine, the baking soda was something I did'nt know. Many times I felt that I had ruined a piece with Tarn-x, now i know how to fix it! Thanks again. Detectahead

Your Welcome! Glad that I was able to help you.
Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom