What's new

Loss of depth on AT Pro?

Kenkoehn1950

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
94
Reaction score
71
Golden Thread
0
Location
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT, ATPro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Two questions to all those familiar with the AT Pro..... Can I lose depth by using iron discrim at '35' and can I lose depth by lowering sensitivity?
 
Iron disc should not have any impact on depth. Sensitivity will help with EMI's (Electro Magnetic Interference) such as overhead power line's, underground pet fence, etc. Otherwise, you may possibly loose an inch or so but I don't think it ever affected mine. HH
 
I can tell you that I find tiny buttons 8-10" with the Sensitivity set 3 notches down from max and I usually keep my Iron set on 40..I dont know if it effects it much. But I know I still dig out some really deep small targets
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom