Lost 14K Wedding Band at Siesta Key Beach - Update : dewcon4414 Found it !

BKope

Greenie
May 9, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The band was lost yesterday afternoon. I realize chances of finding are slim to none, but thought I would post. Identifiable by designer and style. Cash reward - please share with all local hunters.

Thank you

I wanted to share that the ring was found Sat AM, it had moved a little from the spot it was last seen. So thankful to Dewcon for putting in the time and effort. Also, thank you to everyone that replied to my posts and the hunters I met or spoke with that put in the time for the search.

Don't play football in the water wearing your ring. To those that lost an item, there are some great people on here that are willing to help in anyway - just keep trying.

Brian

Last edited:

MiamiFox

Aug 2, 2013
Miami Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030. Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Howie Scoop
Colt Python .357 6"
Winchester 94 30-30
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm sure someone in your area reading this will help you find it. There is a lot of good people on this forum. Good luck and keep us posted.

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
Good luck. Like Miami said there are alot of good people on here.

sent from a sending device

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
In front of which spot?

In the sand or in the water?

How far from the dunes, or from the low water mark?

About what time of the day, how deep, or where in the sand?

You have to narrow the search area down a bit. There are some good people there that would be very happy to help.

OP
OP
B

BKope

Greenie
May 9, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks GIB - I have general location in shallow water

I have an exact location and time of day. I would prefer to provide off line once someone is able to get out there.

Thanks again for the support. Oh and my wife is not happy

Uncle Jeff

May 28, 2013
Tampa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer AT -
TEKNETICS EUROTEK PRO -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and if they dont .. I would be happy to search for a couple of days.. but would cost me about 150 in fuel round trip from Marietta GA And I would leave Tomorrow .... to be there same day

OP
OP
B

BKope

Greenie
May 9, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mark DesErmia venice - Treasure Hunter

Does anyone know how to contact Mark DesErmia? Came across a story of his from last year

ToddD

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The hunt is on! Wish me luck guys! Hopefully I can turn up this guys lost wedding ring!

Last edited:

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, but i have to ask. I read it on Craigs list.....is this ring yours? Why not post the inscription someone may have already found it? Ive had a couple of times others tried to scam rings, not saying you would, but im real careful on looking and the gives backs now days. Ive not contacted you because i know yesterday there was a club hunt there. If you dont find it .... contact me with more information and ill take a swing at it since ill be hunting there tomorrow.

dc426

Aug 7, 2011
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5 members of SRARC were out there yesterday looking for it and it was NOT found. His only hope is for the person who found it to see this.

ToddD

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So am I chasing a ghost? What is this club that hunted for it? I was given the general location just last night.

bettendorfJoe

Jan 23, 2013
Quad Cities (Iowa/Illinois)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
Lost 14K Wedding Band at Siesta Key Beach - $$$ Reward

The band was lost yesterday afternoon. I realize chances of finding are slim to none, but thought I would post. Identifiable by designer and style. Cash reward - please share with all local hunters.

Thank you

Contact "www.theringfinders.com".

http://m.theringfinders.com/Suncoast.Research.Recovery.Club/#us-fl-sarasota

I lost a ring there earlier this year (next beach over) and the helped me out...they were awesome!

Good luck and be patient.

Last edited:

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Gulf Coast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's one of THE most hunted beaches in the US. Chances are good is was found the same day, if not the next.

ToddD

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ran a grid for an hour and a half, not a single target.

ToddD

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5 members of SRARC were out there yesterday looking for it and it was NOT found. His only hope is for the person who found it to see this.

What is SRARC?

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So am I chasing a ghost? What is this club that hunted for it? I was given the general location just last night.

I hope the person who lost walked out with you and showed you exactly where they lost it! I have never had success with the "somewhere in that area" types of descriptions.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread