What's new

šŸ† HONORABLE MENTION The biggest diamond ring I’ve ever found!!! šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø

Kudos to you sir well done. 🫔. We used to walk the beach in front of our house after hurricanes and my dad always told me ā€œif it’s not yours don’t touch it. The owner will find it.ā€ Deuteronomy tells us return our neighbors lost items we find. I have two class rings I’ve tried desperately to return. It’s like the owners don’t want them. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø karma will bless you with greater rewards than you received. Good on you.
Thank you!! It’s had quite a positive effect on me!
I don’t mind good karma, riding shotgun!šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø
 
Huge diamond ring recovered!!!
Got a call from a lovely woman desperate to find her wedding ring. Lost at the beach in the wet sand with heavy surf. Got a hold of me through the local newspaper and I was there in a half an hour. She knew where she lost it. It took me an hour and a half and I got pounded by the surf.
They were really awesome people and i was well rewarded thank you so muchšŸ“ā€ā˜ ļøšŸ€šŸŖŽšŸ’›
pretty sure with the heavy surf. This ring would be lost for quite some time if ever found an extremely difficult beach to water detect!
WoW! Well Done @surfnturf what an amazing post, so glad you managed to Find that in such heavy surf! Crazy Detecting Skills!
 
Thank you šŸ™šŸ»!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom