- #1
Thread Owner
I lost my engagement ring on Sunday 09/25. I lost it on Melbourne Beach. You go south on A1A and then left on Avenue B and there's a little sandy parking area and then the beach. We just walked straight down about half way on the beach. It could be in the parking lot. It's just a simple gold band with a diamond but it means a lot to me, it was my fiance's mother's ring. If you find it please e-mail me!!!
?!!!!?? I found my ring today! I slammed on the brakes and when I did my purse fell in the floor of the passenger side and when I got home I started picking things up and low and behold there it was! I emptied my purse a hundred times so I'm thinking it was stuck somewhere in the car and when I slammed on the brakes it jerked it loose. Thanks so much for the help and it's a blessing to know there are good people still out in the world. God Bless!!!!






