Lost grill???

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out today mding where a house was torn down and a young man walked up and asked is that a metal detector.Yes i replied and asked why? He told me he lost his grill in the bushes could i help him find it ???OK iam going to be 53 what is a grill dont laugh.He told me its bling that fits over your teeth, oh great gold teeth covers.So we looked for a while and my garrett yelled bling bling.Iam wondering why younguns wear that stuff anyway.He wanted to pay me but i told him no it was on the house.Signed Triple OG (old guy) ;)

That is tooo funny! I was thinking car parts when I read the title....what an educational day and I bet you made a friend to boot :)

That's funny stuff. I am almost the same age,but I have daughters,so I get filled in on all the new lingo! The funniest part is when he asked you "is that a metal detector" Duh LOL

Congrats on the find & great Job aa

Jeff

Blechhhhh....I think those grills are the ugliest things on earth,.....and if they have that much cash to throw away on something so dumb then they can pay me for finding it....double blech

That is a good one, not to show my Idiotsy but I was thinking how did this guy lose his BARBAQUE GRILL ???

See you learned something new today and I am sure you made his day because those things sure arent cheap (real ones anyway) Congrats on the nice deed!!

HH Twister

Funny story...too bad you didn't get a pic...how does one loose his grill in the bushes anyway?

I wonder how he lost his teeth in a bush? That story has something just about anyone can enjoy!

Good work Triple OG! ;D

Ridley

Ya blew it. bling-bling = ching ching or CHA-ching.
LOL

Burt

ur lucky he didnt pull his gat on you and force you to look for his grill. gotta watch out for these og gangastas who try to run the hoods wearing all this bling bling

;D ;D ;D I was thinking barbeque too! Hmmmmm.....too funny. Way to go, TOG!

I'll take my steak medium well with a gallon of A-1 sauce.....Great job on helping the kid. Way to go there!

aa, good story. I was thinking BBQ grill myself. Familiar with the term, but would never expect someone to come up and ask if I could find that for them. Maybe that kid will someday work for the parks department, and you will have had a positive impact on him in regards to our hobby. 6 degrees of separation.

HH
Neal

AA,

This is just too funny, you made my day! ;D ;D

;) RR

Grill, huh?

Does that mean a mouth-guard is a 5mph safety bumper? :D

I was wondering how anybody could lose his barbeque grill in the bushes. Now I know how really behind the times I am. :( Good of you to not accept the cash, and let's hope he bought the "grill" with honest money. Me, I'd rather have a barbeque than tooth caps. :D

Attachments

• Six Tooth Grill 1.JPG
    Six Tooth Grill 1.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 783

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back