78.9 KB · Views: 326

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
yes -- in french that clearly states "nord" -- (north ) ofthe Isle of Saint Domingue * -- which is exactly the way --the "Isle of Manage" lies -- that plus the matching "reef" structure --oval reef at the western end and a long reef along the north eastern top part ==that matches "dead on"-- in my book --their one in the same island --bet a nickle on it :wink: :icon_thumright: --- nice work -- relic dude 07 and panfilo *

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeez, dont know my left from right (Margarita?). I meant left!

sphillips said:
Relicdude07,

Your first map is fantastic. Its ironic that on that map you have Spanish and French words, then in the upper right corner, Long Island in the Bahamas is still, "Long Island"!

OP
OP
Dr. Gaetan Algoet

Dr. Gaetan Algoet

Aug 15, 2009
Brussel
ivan salis said:
yes -- in french that clearly states "nord" -- (north ) ofthe Isle of Saint Domingue * -- which is exactly the way --the "Isle of Manage" lies -- that plus the matching "reef" structure --oval reef at the western end and a long reef along the north eastern top part ==that matches "dead on"-- in my book --their one in the same island --bet a nickle on it :wink: :icon_thumright: --- nice work -- relic dude 07 and panfilo *
O that is for isle de Mogane. But now what is about Isle de Mangane?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
both of the isles are squareish in shape * and have a similar reef pattern -- a oval reef on the western end with a long reef along the upper north east area * -- they lay in the same way --running east to westward -- i do honestly believe them to be one in the same island , willing to bet a silver on it :wink:

these islands--share too much in common not to be the same one.

RELICDUDE07

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2007
Pascagoula Ms.
Detector(s) used
minelab exp.
Not sure if im right or not but you have 2 great maps to look at!1 from 1575 and 1 from 1722 ----if mangane is not on them, than it wasnt in that area from 1575 -1722 or they called it mogane...I would scan the rocks off mogane island on the 1st map for starters! GOODLUCK

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread