Lost Necklace Algarve Portugal

maxine123

May 7, 2022
Hi everyone!
Well, yesterday evening I lost a very precious necklace to me. My dad gave it to my grandma, and they are both now passed away. I wear it all the time, but I took it off earlier in the day to surf in case it were to get ripped off or damaged. I believe I know the exact moment it fell out of my backpack. I didn't realize until this morning, and needless to say I was unsuccessful in my search today.
I know that metal detectors are all but illegal in Portugal, so I know this is a long shot. However, I thought it couldn't hurt to put it out there and hope for a miracle.
Thanks to anyone who can offer any help :)

Courtney

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd contact Rui Pedro, a member with TheRingFinders.com. He's on the coast north of Porto. Check out the website to get his contact info. He's listed in the directory under Portugal. Good Luck!

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there are guys with permits for each beach on the Algarve - you can only hit that beach if you have a permit for it
I did not know this yrs ago and almost got arrested - had to fight to get out of cuffs - then fight to get my machine then fight to not pay a fine = stupid

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any update on your lost necklace ?

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you can share some of your experiences in trying to get it also as to the law issues your encountering

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread