kc10bull
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jan 20, 2006
- Messages
- 690
- Reaction score
- 83
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Palm Harbor, FL
- Detector(s) used
- excal / Fisher
I saw this post on 2 other links and thought it may get better response on this forum.
Link for lost ring
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,340774.0/topicseen.html
Additional link
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,18015.0/topicseen.html
Does anyone know of anyone with a metal detector who can help out, in Kalapaki Beach, Nawiliwili, Kauai
the ring isn''t worth much, but it is my husband's grandmother's ring, and I would love to have it back!!
there is a cash reward for the return of the ring....thanks...
wilson02472@yahoo.com
Link for lost ring
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,340774.0/topicseen.html
Additional link
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,18015.0/topicseen.html
Does anyone know of anyone with a metal detector who can help out, in Kalapaki Beach, Nawiliwili, Kauai
the ring isn''t worth much, but it is my husband's grandmother's ring, and I would love to have it back!!
there is a cash reward for the return of the ring....thanks...
wilson02472@yahoo.com
Upvote
0







