allen
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Jul 16, 2004
- Messages
- 20,065
- Reaction score
- 215
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Not sure if this is where I should post this topic,
but i need some help with my ace 250; I will
get a really good signal, dig my plug and run
my coil over the plug first and if the signals not
in it, I then run my coil over the hole and lots of
the time, the signal isnt in the hole either, it has
simply vanished.
What am I doing wrong or is something wrong
with my machine ?
Also sometimes i'll get a good signal and nothing
will be in the plug or hole, besides something that
looks like coal, could this be causing my false signal?
Thanks for looking and helping,
Allen
but i need some help with my ace 250; I will
get a really good signal, dig my plug and run
my coil over the plug first and if the signals not
in it, I then run my coil over the hole and lots of
the time, the signal isnt in the hole either, it has
simply vanished.
What am I doing wrong or is something wrong
with my machine ?
Also sometimes i'll get a good signal and nothing
will be in the plug or hole, besides something that
looks like coal, could this be causing my false signal?
Thanks for looking and helping,
Allen
and yes steel toed boots will cause these "magic" signals as well .








