aa battery
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2006
- Messages
- 10,646
- Reaction score
- 3,258
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
my cousin cleaned 40 acres but had 1 problem. He lost all 5 weights offin the tractor just fell off.
ok yesterday we went lookin for umm.
use your m.d. he said yea right.
After half and hour i saw something red and yelled at him to come over. I asked how much do they cost a piece? He guessed about $40 and asked why. Well i found umm and covered them with dirt so he couldnt see uumm
. I asked how much beer would you buy me iffin i find uumm. What ever you want he said and i showed him all 5.
Oh by the way i feel fine. ( burp) 
ok yesterday we went lookin for umm. use your m.d. he said yea right.
. I asked how much beer would you buy me iffin i find uumm. What ever you want he said and i showed him all 5.
Oh by the way i feel fine. ( burp) 







