What's new

Lost Treasure 2003

Bigcypresshunter

Sapphire Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
27,124
Reaction score
3,351
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Does anyone have the October 2003 issue of the Lost Treasure magazine? I'm interested in an arcticle on a Florida state cache pertaining to lost Confederate gold bullion in the Everglades. It is a short article and maybe you could copy the story. Any help would be appreciated.
 
Cubfan64, yea that's the arcticle I'm looking for. I don't mind the $2.95, but they asked for too much information and have to set up account with passwords. I can't remember all those passwords! :P Floyd Mann from Lost Treasure USA offered to send it to me for free. Thanks. :)
 
Good deal - free is always a good thing!!! It pays to make friends :-)

Good luck on your research and hunting
 
everglades

Hi all , I used to live in florida and let me tell you the glades are full of danger , snakes gators and panthers, yikes a brave person who hunts that area, even if ya find info for there ya better grow eyes in the back of your head hehe, you could easily end up as a meal there so stay alert, tammahawk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom