What's new

Lost Wedding Ring, Melbourne, FL

aquanut

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2005
Messages
2,170
Reaction score
1,584
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
My new stepdaughters best friend was married last weekend in Melbourne and lost her wedding ring in the sand on a creek in that area. If anyone can help, contact me at 386-801-9242 and I'll put the two of you together. (Same post in Lost & Found)
Thanks ,
Aquanut
 
Upvote 0
If it is just a creek, you can look for it yourself for her. If the water isn't that deep you should have no trouble.
 
Sandman, If it was in a hundred feet of water I could look. I just happen to live a hundred miles from there and my time is all accounted for until the end of the month. I fear that by the time I can get down there it won't be there to find.
BTW, good to hear from you!
Aquanut
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom