What's new

Lots of 2007s again.

TxTim

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
Lots of 2007's again.

I got a partial box at my dump bank today - they said they ordered it for someone a couple weeks ago and it was never picked up so they sold some rolls out of it. I found only 1 - 69, an 88S and 11 - 2007's That makes 18 -07's this month. Anyone else besides LJ starting to find these?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Lots of 2007's again.

Haven't seen any around here yet.
 
Re: Lots of 2007's again.

Still haven't found any yet.
 
Re: Lots of 2007's again.

I found an 07 last week along with two 87S proofs in the same box.

HH Mark
 
Re: Lots of 2007's again.

No 07's yet but have seen a couple 06's and a ton of 02's in Northern VA!
Pepperpump ;)
 
Re: Lots of 2007's again.

No 07s, but I found 17 '05s and '06s along with an '05 proof and an '06 proof.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom