What's new

Lots of .925

Eddy1H

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2006
Messages
504
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rockwall Texas
Detector(s) used
Cz20, Cz6a, 1212X, Minelab, Muskateer Advantage Whites, XLT, Surf PI, Garrett TR
This is an accumulation of silver I have found over the past couple of years around here in the Dallas area, I mostly used a CZ 20 in the lakes and a CZ6a on land
Happy Hunting
Eddy
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    34 KB · Views: 1,204
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    54 KB · Views: 1,224
  • 7.webp
    7.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 1,166
  • 9.webp
    9.webp
    89.7 KB · Views: 1,197
  • 10.webp
    10.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,217
  • 11.webp
    11.webp
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,191
Upvote 0
Wow that Armani ring is nice!! If you are thinking about selling it, look me up first!
 
Gotta love that Gold,......................Fossis
 
can i have one? :D

HH
-GC
 
Just how many fingers do you have?? ... Pass it on dude!!
Nice finds!
 
Dang Eddy!! That's a bunch of loot!! I swear you need a little wooden pirates chest to put it all in. That would make a neat picture! WTG man!

HH,
Moon
 
BerLING, wow you got them all,iam putting away my detector.
 
Wow.....Where do the majority of your finds come from?
 
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO sparkly......shiney...........

Extra nice jewelry !!!! WTG :) :)
 
That's some very nice finds! Those rings are awesome ~ congrats and thanks for sharing....


Night Stalker
 
justin75790 said:
Wow.....Where do the majority of your finds come from?
Tight search patterns, and watching where people go and what they do in the park on sundays, I then come back later to the parks, and go over the places where people are most active. In the water I hunt about chest deep with a cz 20 and a dry suit mostly in the winter. Happy Hunting and good luck, If you have other questions feel free to ask, my best advice is to hunt just above foil and dig every thing and evntually you will find good targets,
 
W :o W Eddy, that's some awesome finds. What are the thingies with the cobra?

;) RR
 
River Rat said:
W :o W Eddy, that's some awesome finds. What are the thingies with the cobra?

;) RR
These are sterling silver I found them about a year apart and about 100' from each other I am not sure what they are the tip at the cobra's head is very sharp, I can give you a better pic if you like. Maybe you can figure them out
Eddy
 
Beautiful, Eddy. I myself just sold 7 ounces of sterling silver rings. Got $70.00 for it. HH
Bob
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom