A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jul 16, 2015 #1 I went back to the field that I looked Tuesday and found these. Upvote 0
willjo Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2015 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 2,037 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin City, Ga. Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 16, 2015 #2 Looks like the plow got the red and yellow one on bottom, to bad would have been nice point.
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 16, 2015 #3 You always find some nice ones. Nice color on them to
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 18, 2015 #4 Look like killers to me!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 25, 2015 #5 NCPeaches said: Look like killers to me! Click to expand... me to. rite now I would be happy to find any of those :0
NCPeaches said: Look like killers to me! Click to expand... me to. rite now I would be happy to find any of those :0