D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 2, 2017 Thread Owner #1 I don't think ID'able but....thot I would push my luck. Attachments IMG_9964.webp 10.9 KB · Views: 111 IMG_9972.webp 12.3 KB · Views: 117 IMG_9975.webp 15.4 KB · Views: 109
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Aug 2, 2017 #2 I'm gonna say it's a jabo, just because it has such a "jorkscrew" twist to it and that industrial grey glass color often found in jabos.
I'm gonna say it's a jabo, just because it has such a "jorkscrew" twist to it and that industrial grey glass color often found in jabos.
D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2017 Thread Owner #3 cheese said: I'm gonna say it's a jabo, just because it has such a "jorkscrew" twist to it and that industrial grey glass color often found in jabos. Click to expand... Believe it or not, that is what I thot it was too! What a dang ugleee mib!!
cheese said: I'm gonna say it's a jabo, just because it has such a "jorkscrew" twist to it and that industrial grey glass color often found in jabos. Click to expand... Believe it or not, that is what I thot it was too! What a dang ugleee mib!!
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Aug 3, 2017 #4 Cool! That one you messaged me about on ebay that was listed as cairo or heaton (but it's not... it's a jabo) ... seems like that had similar glass in it too.
Cool! That one you messaged me about on ebay that was listed as cairo or heaton (but it's not... it's a jabo) ... seems like that had similar glass in it too.