What's new

louisiana maps

DigItUp

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2005
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
louisiana
anyone know where i can find any louisiana maps perferably the northwest of louisiana
 
Hi Digitup... I am just starting out myself... I plan on researching town libraries & courthouses... Also plan on research at state historic sites... I am from Sabine Parish... Where are you from???
 
A fantastic find here.? This website was a gold mine.? I was able to locate historical land maps of our property plus a few extras that we did not think even existed.? Thanks for pointing out this website, Southern Man. ;)
 
That is my favorite place for maps! You can also search the field notes which can be very helpful as well as boring. Glad you liked it.
 
More than 70 old maps of Louisiana are available through this website:
historyoncd.tripod.com

Rex McDaniel
historyoncd.tripod.com
 
pastfinder, I see you mentioning that site in a number of posts, are you advertising maps for sale or are there freely-available maps at that site?
 
That site does lead to another site where maps are for sale.

Rex McDaniel
historyoncd.tripod.com
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom