What's new

Louisville railway token

Huskerdigs

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 17, 2015
Messages
9
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
midwest
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

Out today at a site I've hunted several times alone and with a friend. Vowed to go slow and dig iffy signals. This site has given up quite a few wheats in the past....today I got a nice silver quarter and a neat token marked "Louisville railway" on the front and "student ticket" on the back. Pic only shows front of token as the lettering on the back is tough to read. It's been really dry here so I'll definitely go back after some rain.
 

Attachments

  • 20150917_173708.webp
    20150917_173708.webp
    228.9 KB · Views: 118
Upvote 6
Cool digs, your intuition paid dividends :occasion14:
 
Nice finds! Any chance of a better picture of the token?

aj
 
Very cool token!
 
Thanks, here are a couple more pics of the token. Still not great resolution (probably due to my phone) and I haven't tried to clean the token up much.token front.webptoken back.webp
 
Nice hunt. Tokens are awesome finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom