What's new

Love the large copper nuggets!!

DigginYella

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2014
Messages
35
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all- Just thought i would share these cool finds from the great white north! I simply love finding these, The colors and shapes are amazing! I know not worth a ton,but still cool to find! Large one 17.4ozs was about 20" deep and sounded great with T2 SE on BP mode. I must say If anyone is on a hunt for large copper or brass artifacts the T2's eats it up--very deep!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0270.webp
    IMG_0270.webp
    626.3 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0284.webp
    IMG_0284.webp
    472 KB · Views: 201
Upvote 8
Those are cool, I've got a couple of quite small ones.
Are you in MI ?
 
Nice digs. Floating glacier copper ore is always pleasure to find, I have a few big one and a bunch of small ones. Found in WI & MI while looking for copper culture.
 
Nice , don't think those ever occur down here ! I found a specimen quality pyrite according to a college instructor once, it was danged deep, Sovereign recovered it read like a screw cap.
 
Nice digs. Floating glacier copper ore is always pleasure to find, I have a few big one and a bunch of small ones. Found in WI & MI while looking for copper culture.

The hunt for CC is on this weekend! I hope I stumble on some cool artifacts!--doing some freshly turned fields,along a big river ;)
 
The hunt for CC is on this weekend! I hope I stumble on some cool artifacts!--doing some freshly turned fields,along a big river ;)

So how did you do on the CC hunt, Just wondering.
 
Check for silver in them nuggets, im in southern Wi and found a few and have 1 with silver poking out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom