What's new

Love tokens????

Richard Ray

Full Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2011
Messages
150
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Texas
Detector(s) used
Many brands, Magnetometer, GPR, Side Scan, etc.
If these are love tokens, they are different than others I've found.
Richard Ray

Add ind em: Most love tokens I've found look like this:
 

Attachments

  • Love token.webp
    Love token.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 264
  • Love token back.webp
    Love token back.webp
    38 KB · Views: 263
  • Love tokens.webp
    Love tokens.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 170
  • Love tokens back.webp
    Love tokens back.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 180
Richard, I don't know the size, but if they are fairly large, they look like part of a ladies' belt. If they are small, they may be a bracelet. Nice find, Breezie
 
Upvote 0
The style is called repoussee, which means "pushed out".
 

Attachments

  • repousse.webp
    repousse.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 196
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • popout coin bracelet.webp
    popout coin bracelet.webp
    46.6 KB · Views: 246
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom