What's new

Low Number Star!

chargerRT

Greenie
Joined
Feb 26, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Found a 2006 One dollar bill today in change, the serial number is G00003725* its in very fine condition. Does anybody have an idea on what I should look to get out of a bill like this?
Thanks Alot!!!
 
Welcome to Treasure Net !!
You can track the prices and bids on similar notes offered on eBay.
I see your note is also a 'star' note which might bring an additional premium.

Edit: The 2008 Red Book shows no premium for the 'star' aspect of your bill.
 
I know eBay I can get an idea on what it should go for but I was wondering on what you all would pay for one like this?
 
chargerRT said:
I know eBay I can get an idea on what it should go for but I was wondering on what you all would pay for one like this?

$2 if I were buying. Standard print run, I personally wouldn't be that interested. Hope you like honest answers.
 
Well Doc thanks for the honesty but dont look for me to sell it to you :icon_thumright:
 
chargerRT said:
Well Doc thanks for the honesty but dont look for me to sell it to you :icon_thumright:

Let us know if you sell it and how much you get for it, I'm always interested to see!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom