What's new

Low Tide Gives More Gold, Silver & Heart Breaker Chain

wildcarrot

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2013
Messages
521
Reaction score
2,188
Golden Thread
0
Location
SoCal
Detector(s) used
old used white's surfmaster PI, Dual Field, DFX, Minelab GM 1000 and Nox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back to the same beach as yesterday. Picked up another small 14k 1.2g ring that lost its stones, some silver toe rings, silver horse charm and a heavy silver bracelet. The heart was pumpin' when I pulled that big chain out of the wet sand but noooo...:) Happy Hunting Guys.
002.webp011.webp013.webp
 
Upvote 0
Yikes!!! You're on a roll, Wildcarrot!:hello2:

I like that silver horse charm!

Lorraine
 
Yikes!!! You're on a roll, Wildcarrot!:hello2:

I like that silver horse charm!

Lorraine
Thanks Lorraine...I liked looking over your Cape Cod pics and finds...especially the old coins.
 
I've found a couple bullets on the beach too.....makes you wonder how they got there. Nice 2 days of hunting.
 
Nice job WC. Send some of that juice to the east coast. It's been DRY over here.
 
Nice pics Rich! From a distance that chain looked mighty tasty. Man I hit pay dirt about 20 mins after you took off, that spot just keeps givin up the goods!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom