What's new

Low tide morning hunt

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,448
Reaction score
3,340
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Made it out for a quickie this morning and had some fun! since I just got the camera here are some pics sliver ring' 10k earring, bummer Avon ring and coins. :icon_sunny:
 

Attachments

  • pic 1.webp
    pic 1.webp
    215.1 KB · Views: 552
  • DSCN0404.webp
    DSCN0404.webp
    60.2 KB · Views: 537
Upvote 0
Nice digging buddy. :icon_thumright:
 
Good hunt.....Matt
 
Thats one good hunt in my book, congrats to ya.
 
nice finds :icon_thumleft: what did you do to clean em that fast an that good , their stunning.
 
Tank69 said:
nice finds :icon_thumleft: what did you do to clean em that fast an that good , their stunning.
Thanks for all the replies. Wanted to see if the Avon was gold so I started cleaning when I got home. First I used a few minutes of electrolysis with low amps (earring and Avon ring). More time with the silver. Then scrubbed with dawn dish soap, used a soft bristle sponge. Finished with a jeweler's cloth. Years ago before digital I worked as a table top photographer/and underwater photography. Made a small white tent to shoot through, this helps to eliminate any shiny hot spots on reflective surfaces of metals, its pretty easy to set up and makes the pics look good. 8)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom