What's new

Low tide silver and gold

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This morning's temp was 30*, but quickly warmed up to 40* so off I went to the beach.

The tide was receding so I hunted in wet sand and muddy shoreline following the tide out.

Gotta love those old beaches....my favorite type of beach for detecting.

The old silver ring was broken when I recovered it; it was just a flat piece of metal, and I was about to put it in the "junk" pocket, but something about the coloring...that definite silver tarnish look..so I saved it....good thing I did.

Here's some pics

Thank you for looking

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • Picture 6748.webp
    Picture 6748.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 957
  • Picture 6759.webp
    Picture 6759.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 946
  • Picture 6747.webp
    Picture 6747.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 943
  • Picture 6774.webp
    Picture 6774.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 943
  • Picture 6766.webp
    Picture 6766.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 931
Upvote 0
You did good Lorraine. Gold is always nice and that bracelet shined up nice an purdy.. A little chilly, but the results were good. Ralph
 
A good days work.

Carry on!
 
wow nice finds...im so missing the beaches now....
hh
john
 
WTG L!! Supa nice finds. I hit beach today also - 70 - Bag full o trash. :D

Nice finds!
 
good hunt Lorraine. Congrats on the gold! :hello2:
 
Finds like those takes away the chills.
 
:icon_thumright:

congrats on all the great fines...keep up the good work

hh herb
 
Nice finds Lorraine! Were you using the good ole GT at the time?

Best regards,
Steve
 
ToniSteve said:
Nice finds Lorraine! Were you using the good ole GT at the time?

Best regards,
Steve


Thank you, Steve

Most often I use the GT, but yesterday decided on the Sov. Elite.

I like both machines ...silver tones seem to be a bit higher with the Elite.
 
im starting to think you have that beach all to yourself . maybe i need to come see you .
 
pinebarrens1 said:
im starting to think you have that beach all to yourself . maybe i need to come see you .

:) You are welcome to come on over anytime ...there is plenty of sand and water here to share with you.
 
Those are some very nice ring finds Lorraine.... :icon_thumleft:
congratulations. I like your ring displays.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Love those colors! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom