LRL and MFD user, keep your dream alive!

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
Hi fellow LRL and MFD users

Keep your dream alive. Don't pay attention to those whom want to disturb with negative topics, pictures, prejudiced thought and other negative information about apparent reality of the use of LRL and MFD. Those machine are like anything else. When you going to buy a house, boat, life insurance or whatever you could buy a good product or you can buy a piece of garbage. It's in you to analyze and test what you going to buy. I'm not a manufacturer, dealer or seller. I'm an user of those equipments with experience. :thumbsup: :coffee2:

Arch

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Correct architecad
Do some of the experiments that are on this board to see if you think LRL’s may help you in your hobby..Go to the manufacturer and get a demonstration with you using the device…If you can not do that find someone who owns one of the devices and use it your self..Be an informed consumer..Art

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
aarthrj3811 said:
Correct architecad
Do some of the experiments that are on this board to see if you think LRL’s may help you in your hobby..Go to the manufacturer and get a demonstration with you using the device…If you can not do that find someone who owns one of the devices and use it your self..Be an informed consumer..Art

Exactly!!

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
pronghorn said:
architecad said:
apparent reality

"apparent" being the key word

Of course it is, but that is not my point. Everyone is responsible to analyze and test any electronic instrument before to buy it. Are there people selling crap instead MFD? I say yes, but not all those MFD are crap. My point with this topic is quite clear;

"Don't let skeptics kill your dream to make treasure hunting with a different method to find treasure!!

Arch.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~architecad~
Are there people selling crap MFD?
Like you I believe that there must be a few…We have ask many times for them to tell their story but they just don’t seem to come here. We have had three people who claimed that they had been scammed..When ask a few simple questions two out of the three were not telling the truth.
We have had 63 owners of these devices tell us about how good these devices work on this board. Yet they claim that the people who were scammed are not on T-net. If some one had scammed me there sure as heck would be a court record of it…End of rant for now..Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Art; Hit me back as soon as you try that. Thanks

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
aarthrj3811 said:
~architecad~
Are there people selling crap MFD?
Like you I believe that there must be a few…We have ask many times for them to tell their story but they just don’t seem to come here. We have had three people who claimed that they had been scammed..When ask a few simple questions two out of the three were not telling the truth.
We have had 63 owners of these devices tell us about how good these devices work on this board. Yet they claim that the people who were scammed are not on T-net. If some one had scammed me there sure as heck would be a court record of it…End of rant for now..Art

Art
Scam happen in everywhere not only with LRL or MFD. I've seen people scammed with those ads "Make $1,000 a week assembling at home- guarantee".

Arch

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
How about a SHAM poster?? No experience, no field experiments, Nothing. Except some x-spurt insults, demands and challenges.

You go boy,,,,

SWR said:
architecad said:
Art
Scam happen in everywhere not only with LRL or MFD. I've seen people scammed with those ads "Make $1,000 a week assembling at home- guarantee".

Arch

Be a trooper, and expose these scam LRLs.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
You've got it. READ not DO. Makes sense to me. And these devices may have been proved as fraudulent, but not in our team.

On the contrary. Of course if we had "read" about them first we would have never found a LOT of targets. Thank god for people like you that READ about things and don't DO anything useful. LMAO****

You go sparky.

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
fenixdigger said:
You've got it. READ not DO. Makes sense to me. And these devices may have been proved as fraudulent, but not in our team.

On the contrary. Of course if we had "read" about them first we would have never found a LOT of targets. Thank god for people like you that READ about things and don't DO anything useful. LMAO****

You go sparky.

I love your respond "but not in our team".

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Well, I used my MFD for years and I never had complaint, always I found targets. Is that fraud? :laughing9:

Arch

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
SWR said:
architecad said:
Well, I used my MFD for years and I never had complaint, always I found targets. Is that fraud? :laughing9:

Arch

Well....other than your text on this internet message board....can you validate your claim?

SWR

I don't going to repeat it again. Make research of prior thread where I explain very well about my experience with MFD.

Arch

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Arch; This has been the same behavior from this no experience x-spurt for the last 10,000 posts. He is only here to argue.

I know you are being truthful as I have been, some just can not believe it and will not try for themselves. Crazy Huh?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Well Sparky, that's good enough for me. Oh my, I must have went outside and done it myself. Lions,tigers, and bears Oh my,,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread