What's new

LRP Coil options?

Chief Digger

Greenie
Joined
Oct 20, 2015
Messages
12
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vilonia AR
Detector(s) used
BH Land Ranger Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Garrett 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've read several threads below about coils for the LRP but still a little confused. I want a smaller coil for trashy areas and not sure what one will work on my machine and where I order one? (got the stock 11DD coil now) and thinking I want a 5 inch with a spare rod if I can figure out what/where to buy? Thanks for any help!
 
Contact any of the vendors in the Supporting Vendors section here on TNet...
 
I managed to find a Cors Shrew on eBay that has a push in connector and is for an F5. It works very well.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
 
Thank you all for the advice!
 
I managed to find a Cors Shrew on eBay that has a push in connector and is for an F5. It works very well.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

I've thought about getting one too. Do you recall who was the seller on ebay? Thx
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom