LRP third hunt finds

LRP1980

Jun 11, 2016
New Brighton, PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter LRP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I got my Bounty Hunter LRP and this morning decided to test outside my house again. I had previously run over it with an ace 250 but still managed to pull up a 1997 Nickel and a 1946 wheat penny! So as I'm learning how this detector operates, I was able to prove that nothing is ever truly hunted out! Going to my in laws this afternoon and going to use it a bit more! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1466343911.842006.jpg

Upvote 4

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on enjoying the new detector, depending on the permission I normally hit each one in a grid and then grid in in another direction if I have cart blanch. If it's a limited time hunt, I cherry pick the usual areas and them ram randomly around the property and concentrate on sites where good targets are found.

OP
OP
LRP1980

LRP1980

Jun 11, 2016
New Brighton, PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter LRP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I did a fourth hunt at the in laws. Took me about an hour and a quarter and I found two copper 1972 and 1973 D pennies. [emoji13] was getting a lot of disappearing signals. Ugh. I just have to dial back the sensitivity I guess. I did find an old cut water pipe that only a small section was in the ground. It was rusty really bad, so it came up as a dime down 5 inches. Live and learn. Hoping I can find local hunting buddy and hit up some public parks next weekend. I will say that my lower back hasn't been this sore for squatting in a long time! I may not be a rich A$$ but mine will start to look toned if I keep spending a few hours a weekend squatting and digging up scrap [emoji23][emoji23] ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1466380764.358046.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread