LSU or Alabama?

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
shanegalang- Gotta admit I'm a die hard Sooner fan. Not a big Les Miles fan because of the way he left Oklahoma St. I would love nothing more than to see Alabama trounce LSU. With that said I don't think anyone in the nation can beat LSU right now. They look strong. So I'm gonna have to lean towards LSU.

Bayter

I expect a close game, an untimely turnover or special teams play being the deciding factor. No favorite here, but maybe a slight edge in favor of LSU. :dontknow:

I definitely pick the under on that one.

Naturegirl

That would be GREAT if Alabama stuck it to Les Miles! :whip2:

Heck LSU beat Bama in their house, they will have a hard time winning in the Superdome..........come on to Louisiana Bama :hello2:

Don't like neither team honestly (SOONERS) but if I had to choose - Alabama. Either way though, it's going to be a good game once again!

Sluice Box

Some of you feel towards Les Miles as I do towards Nick Saban.

I don't know what would be worse. Having to put up with all the Alabama fans and their puffed out chests and over-sized ego's all year or having to listen to Les Miles try to spit out what his game plan strategy was. :D Don't get me started. :D

THE TIDE JUST WASHED THE HONEY OUT OF THE HONEY BADGER. :headbang:

ROLL TIDE

you go bama !!! :whip2: dem tigers --- gator fan but if no gators (we stunk this year - thankfully ohio st was worse or we would have had a losing season record), bama is my back up team.

LSU played flat and BAMA rolled them!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back